TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before investing, please read the prospectus(es) carefully to fully evaluate the risks associated with investing in State of Israel bonds.
Unauthorized use of DCI’s website and systems, including, but not limited to unauthorized entry into DCI’s systems, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information is strictly prohibited. You may not use this website in any manner that could disable, damage, impair, or overburden the DCI website.
CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
You may not use, store, display, modify, reproduce, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the content or materials contained on the website in whole or in part. If you would like request permission to use any of the content on the website, please contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSE AND WEBSITE ACCESS
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, license, publish, create derivative works from, broadcast, transfer, sell or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, products and services or other materials on, generated by, or obtained from this website, whether through links or otherwise, (collectively “materials”);
- Redeliver any page, text, image, or materials on this website using framing or other technology;
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this website, (ii) any materials or services provided through this website, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this website, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this website, other than those made generally available by DCI;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this website;
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display DCI’s name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without DCI’s express written permission.
- Include the term “Development Corporation for Israel,” “DCI,” “Israel Bonds,” “Jubilee Issue Bonds,” “Maccabee Bonds,” “Sabra Savings Bonds,” or “Mazel Tov Gift Bonds,” or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement by DCI.
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of this website is provided on an “as is,” “where is” and “as available” basis. To the full extent permitted by law, DCI and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, and any vendors and third party providers disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, noninfringement, and fitness for a particular purpose, and all warranties regarding security, currency, correctness, quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance, timeliness, or continued availability, with respect to (i) the website; (ii) any materials, products, or services available on or through the website; (iii) use of the website, materials, products, or services; and (iv) the results of the use of the site, materials, products, or services.
Further, DCI, the State of Israel and their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, and any vendors and third party providers expressly disclaim all warranties with respect to any delays or errors in the transmission or delivery of any materials, products, or services available through this site.
DCI will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information or services made available to you via this website.
Neither DCI, the State of Israel, nor any of their affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this website, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this website, the data contained herein or the product or services offered on this website available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the website or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of DCI or of any vendor providing software or services.
This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. DCI does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website.
All content and materials on this website, whether separate or compiled, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by DCI and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Unless otherwise specified, this website is for your personal and non-commercial use only and you may print, copy and download any information or portion of this website for your personal use only. Development Corporation for Israel, the DCI logo and other DCI trademarks and service marks referenced herein are trademarks and service marks of DCI. The names of other companies and third-party products or services mentioned herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the Internet without the written permission of DCI or such third party, which may own the marks.
TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
All content on this website is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Links to third party websites are provided for customer convenience only. DCI does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links. DCI is not responsible for the content of a third-party website. By clicking on a third-party link, you will leave the DCI website. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by DCI.
INTEGRATION AND SEVERABILITY
CHOICE OF LAW
PHOTO CREDITS FOR 'NOT JUST A BOND: A BOND WITH ISRAEL'
Atlantic Photo Service, Inc.; Benyas-Kaufman Photographers, Inc.; Camera Arts Studio; Robbie Cohen, RBC Productions; Ray Cromwell/Page One; Drummond Photos; Freed Photography; Steve Friedman; Fuchs; James S. Galfund; David Harris; Efrem Ilani; David Karp; Maximillian Kaufmann; Chris Kleponis; Lenscraft Photos, Inc.; Richard Lobell; Jerry Miller Photography; Arnold Sachs; Ron Sachs; F. Schlesinger; Nate Silverstein Photographers; Jim Sully; Fred Sweets, The Washington Post.